FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Is it time for major 'extras' on Sales Catalogue pages?
Irish Paddy

Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 20:06 pm

When I first heard about Equinome it was at a Goffs Seminar a few years ago and I was absolutely mesmerized by the new science. I call it science as it is way above my intelligence. I was so sure the day would come when all Sales Catalogue pedigrees would also state the Equinome Classification of the yearling/foal for sale. That may well happen someday and I hope it does.
But what I want to ask - nothing to do with Equinome - is if there is other information that should be on the Sales Catalogue page. For instance, at present all Black Type earners are highlighted in BOLD type with no difference between Gr1 and L.R.. Is that really fair in these days? I would like to see all GR 1 earners highlighted in RED TYPE What does anyone think?
Then what about official ratings.. Should every runner have it's highest earned Official Rating in (brackets) after it name? These are wild suggestions for discussion - any opinions?
Jump to: