FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Honeysuckle
Green Man

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 14:15 pm

Has anyone got any info or idea what sire HONEYSUCKLE will visit ? Reply
  • Against The Grain»Sat Mar 18, 2023 18:35 pm
    Booked since before Christmas to Walk In The Park. Reply
  • amadán»Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:17 am
    The market decided she wasnâ™t worth a single bid' - recalling the time when Honeysuckle had no friends at all Martin Stevens talks to Honeysuckle's breeder, Doug Procter of The Glanvilles Stud ............... a long article on the Racing Post website this morning. Reply
  • Oreally»Mon Mar 20, 2023 17:17 pm
    Well I hope the breeder still has her dam and some half-siblings to sell for a really good price. Reply
  • TOPOFTHEHILL»Mon Mar 20, 2023 20:24 pm
    Well that is the problem with the NH breeding game. The dam is long gone although they do have a full sister I think who has not been successful on the track. If Honeysuckle gets into foal this year and that is by no means certain its going to be 4, 5 or 6 years before we know if she is going to be a good broodmare and by then I dare say she will be looking retirement squarely in the face and half the racegoers attending Cheltenham in 2028 9 or 30 will not even remember her outstanding achievements. Even if they name the mares race after her, which will be a fitting gesture I can imagine Honeysuckle ? Reply
  • Hi Ho Silver»Thu Mar 23, 2023 18:13 pm
    Her breeders do have a half-sister- and she is producing foals. Reply
Jump to: