FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Interesting Result In France on Sunday
TOPOFTHEHILL

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 14:33 pm

I was catching up with the results from France over the weekend and noticed a nice winner by Ruler of The World in the Prix du Lys (G3). Ruler of The World is a horse I liked very much and one that I think can do very well in France, his talent and potential was abused by the Coolmore ownership and handled differently he could have achieved so much more. Well thatís just my opinion but this post is about Sadlerís Wells as much as anything. The race was 12 furlongs. There were 7 runners.
The first was as mentioned by Ruler Of The World X Galileo x Sadlerís Wells, Second by Nathaniel another Galileo x Sadlerís Wells, Third by Galiway Galileo x Sadlerís Wells, Fourth by Galileo x Sadlerís Wells, Fifth we will come to later, sixth by Galileo x Sadlerís Wells, and seventh out of a Galileo X Sadlerís Wells mare. The errant Fifth was Diamantis by Golden Horn out of a Fantastic Light mare a bit of a party pooper except that Golden Hornís Dam Fleche DíOr is by Dubai Destination X King Mambo ex Miesque X Nureyev. And Fleche DíOr.s Dam Nuryana is also by Nureyev who of course is ĺ to Sadlerís Wells.
Jump to: