FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Interesting Result In France on Sunday
TOPOFTHEHILL

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 14:33 pm

I was catching up with the results from France over the weekend and noticed a nice winner by Ruler of The World in the Prix du Lys (G3). Ruler of The World is a horse I liked very much and one that I think can do very well in France, his talent and potential was abused by the Coolmore ownership and handled differently he could have achieved so much more. Well that’s just my opinion but this post is about Sadler’s Wells as much as anything. The race was 12 furlongs. There were 7 runners.
The first was as mentioned by Ruler Of The World X Galileo x Sadler’s Wells, Second by Nathaniel another Galileo x Sadler’s Wells, Third by Galiway Galileo x Sadler’s Wells, Fourth by Galileo x Sadler’s Wells, Fifth we will come to later, sixth by Galileo x Sadler’s Wells, and seventh out of a Galileo X Sadler’s Wells mare. The errant Fifth was Diamantis by Golden Horn out of a Fantastic Light mare a bit of a party pooper except that Golden Horn’s Dam Fleche D’Or is by Dubai Destination X King Mambo ex Miesque X Nureyev. And Fleche D’Or.s Dam Nuryana is also by Nureyev who of course is ¾ to Sadler’s Wells.
Jump to: