FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Twilight Son
Reference Point

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:07 am

This fella is doing really well this year (in context). A group winner in Italy over the weekend and plenty of winners (some good) in the UK over the last month or so. He is going the same way as his sire (a bit marmite I suppose) and I don't think he will be 5k next year. Reply
  • barney»Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:08 am
    3k would be enough. a Group winner in Italy is nothing unless he gets on in UK or France. Reply
  • Megabucks»Tue Jun 08, 2021 16:29 pm
    I wouldn't even consider him at 2000. Mainly because I know the Sales Companies would have no time unless the mare was Gr 1 or 2 standard. Reply
  • Reference Point»Tue Jun 08, 2021 19:05 pm
    If he does well this year that may change and then his price will rise accordingly. In truth I was more interested in a stallion that you could race the offspring more than sales. Didn't he just have the top lot at the breeze ups? Reply
  • Squid»Mon Jun 07, 2021 15:08 pm
    REF what do you think his fee will be next year? Reply
  • Reference Point»Mon Jun 07, 2021 18:12 pm
    You never know with CP. I seem to remember his sire's fee being a little changeable. If he keeps getting winners and and a couple of decent one's he will get a few thousand hike that's for sure. He's knocking on the door. Reply
  • Reference Point»Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:08 am
    Twilight Sinner has been bought and sent to Joseph OB. Its already won a listed race and could well improve with JOB. Reply
Jump to: