FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Sioux Nation
jonly19

Posted: Sat May 15, 2021 19:19 pm

Any opinions on him? Seems to be getting big numbers. Anyone seen him in the flesh or have progeny by him? Reply
  • TOPOFTHEHILL»Sat May 15, 2021 20:07 pm
    He was a bonny 2yo and by Scat Daddy offers another way to get out of a purely European pedigree. He is inbred to Storm Bird he was quick and I think he is attractively priced. Reply
  • Little Man»Sat May 15, 2021 20:08 pm
    Jonly can you explain to me please what do you mean by "getting big numbers" ? Reply
  • jonly19»Sat May 15, 2021 20:36 pm
    Hi little man. Sioux nation covered over 200 mares in debut book and over 150 in subsequent book. Seems popular, just seeing what people think of him and his progeny. Reply
  • TOPOFTHEHILL»Sun May 16, 2021 8:00 am
    Just remember he was not top class, he got beaten a lot more than he won and there may have been issues with him as he had a long break as a 2/3 year old. Reply
  • Reference Point»Sun May 16, 2021 11:39 am
    A great looking horse and should have stayed in training as a 4yo. I will stick my nieck out and sat at 12k he was the best value first season stallion by a long way and I am not surprised he got 200 mares. My guess is they needed to differentiate him and Caravagio on price. I preferred him to C as a specimen and think he will be a top class stallion. Reply
Jump to: