FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

RACING FORUM >> Best performance in 2020 ?
Mill Reef

Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:55 am

What was your memory best performance that you remember in 2020. I still have to think what was mine and I will probably keep changing my mind. Right now I place LOVE winning the Oaks at Epsom as my favourite memory. Reply
  • TOPOFTHEHILL»Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:40 am
    I agree pretty much with you Mill Reef, Love was my filly of 2020 and probably my racehorse of 2020. I just cant make up my mind which was her best performance as all were stunning in their own right. To win a 1000 Guineas over an inadequate trip takes a lot of doing, she was very good at Epsom too. I also think the improvement in Ghaiyyath was impressive. His wins in the Eclipse and the International were top class. its difficult to split them but if I have to I would go along with the filly. Reply
  • MYOPI»Fri Jan 01, 2021 17:46 pm
    For me anyway, the Irish race of the year was the duel with MAGICAL beating GHAIYYATH in the Irish Champion Stakes. Reply
  • TOPOFTHEHILL»Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:29 pm
    There is a really strong argument to support your choice MYOPI these things are very marginal and there was not much between the two on adjusted weight for age. Thats probably why if I had to choose just one it would be Love. Reply
Jump to: