FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

RACING FORUM >> Breeders Cup - Day ONE
Red Light

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:19 am

Anyone got any tips ? Reply
  • Justamoment»Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:04 pm
    It's almost all 2yo races this evening and I would only stick a pin in the card to select the winner! Reply
  • Racegoer»Fri Nov 06, 2020 23:00 pm
    Aidan O'Brien/ Ryan Moore - three runners. Fourth, second and second. All ridden from the back of the field. What a waste. Look how well the Irish trained runners in Australia did with Australian based jockey's aboard. I think it is way overdue to think seriously about having US based jockeys aboard Irish (and UK ) runners. Reply
  • Reference Point»Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:57 am
    I don't disagree with you Racegoer. I do think that US horses are trained to race from the start. Ours are trained to go a steady pace and finish the race hard. We are not as bad as the French but we in that style. Reply
  • Oreally»Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:17 pm
    Aidan O'Brien trains one winner 3 seconds and 1 fourth. Moore rode all the seconds and the fourth. Reply
  • Oreally»Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:18 pm
    he also trained one third but that was in the race when he had the first three home (Moore second) which in itself was an amazing achievement. Reply
  • Shine On»Mon Nov 09, 2020 17:10 pm
    O'Brien bred and trained that winner but his second MAGICAL should have won imo. Reply
  • Hi Ho Silver»Mon Nov 09, 2020 17:21 pm
    Heffernan should have been aboard MAGICAL. Reply
Jump to: