FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Well done site admins!
Against The Grain

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:06 am

I have just noticed that the topics are now being arranged in order of last post, rather than previously when they were stuck in the order of their original post.
Good move!
  • Eclipse»Sun Jan 06, 2019 14:20 pm
    I dont notice any difference !!!!!!!! Cant figure this out Surprised Reply
  • Reference Point»Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:46 am
    I don't think it does, Just added to an old Cityscape post and it didn't work. Reply
  • Against The Grain»Tue Jan 08, 2019 19:12 pm
    My praise was a tad premature RP, for a while there all the posts on the first page had lined up in chronological order, so I wrongly assumed that it was a site improvement. Crying or Very sad Reply
  • MYOPI»Tue Jan 08, 2019 22:59 pm
    I don't think it would be a site improvement - I think it is fine and easy to follow as it is! Reply
  • Against The Grain»Tue Jan 08, 2019 23:45 pm
    The site is easy enough to follow, bit it's impossible to find anything, for instance there are at least four separate topics on Wings of Eagles, two or more on Cityscape, if we want to post further on either subject after the passage of a little time the it means opening yet another topic, instead of having all of the relevant posts and opinions in one place they are all over the place. There was an interesting thread on Brexit, a subject of immediate relevance, but it'd take an age to find it, and if you post on it now then nobody can see your post without trawling through a load of pages. It's surely only a simple job to arrange the topics in order of their last post. Reply
Jump to: