FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

BREEDING FORUM >> Stallion choice for a old Blacktype Mare
Dargent

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:09 pm

I would like to ask a question. I have a older mare and she has produced a few nice winners one in USA, I have been offered foal shares in stallions up to 50k with her, I am not that mad on that option but I could not afford them type of stallions myself. I have wrecked my head looking at stallions in the 20k range but for different reasons they don't appeal to me nicks wise, size etc. I normally would not touch the 3 stallions that are on the top of my list. One has only raced on dirt in US but is first season, one is second season and by a horse who would not normally be associated with milers and was not best until he was 4/5 year old and the other is a dual G1 winner in Aus but is in this third season. They range in price from 5-10k. The 3 of them would match her physically and all have elements which work with her from a ped point of view. I am not breeding to sell as a foal but will probably offer as yearling or try and win a two year old race and sell then. Opinion's please. Reply
Jump to: