FAQFAQ      RegisterRegisterLog inLog in

RACING FORUM >> Breeders Cup Musings
yorkshirepudding

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 16:33 pm

Lasix, horses run better on this stuff, look at Aiden O'Brians winner of the juvinile turf..

Great ride by Joseph O'Brien in the turf, St Nicholas Abbey proved he would be fine the US when winning at chester earleir in the season.
Misty For Me had a horror trip in the mares race and did well to finnish third.

The little prat who rode UNION RAGS in the dirt juvinile needs to be banned after he thrashed the colt to the point lugged out instead of running straight. It cost him the race.

UNCLE MO doesnt get ten furlongs in a horse box and it showed. Mike Smith and his ex Chantelle Southerland fought out a great finnish, Mss Southerlands mount (who was proven over the trip and burned off everyone else) was on top but Mr Smiths mount ground her down at the end. The irony was amusing and its a great story, the BC Classic becoming the battle of the ex's.

Goldikova looked terrible in her coat and did not look the force of old, the winnner was a horse she had beaten before. To be fair to COURT VISON he is grade two winner on dirt at two and is a grade one winner on the grass, he now heads to Canada for stallion duties. Being from the family of AP INDY he should get a fair few mares.

Andrea Fabre had a grap BC, one horse injured two others ran like drains.

I watched it at York race course, mutching on roast beef and Yorkshire Puddings wearing a cream short and pink tie with blue spots which remind me of the coloiurs carried by Tiznow to victory in the 2001 BC Classic.
Jump to: